Dear Graduate !
This Portal aims to achieve the following:
- To offer training and counseling services for University graduates and assist them to find appropriate job opportunities that match their specializations, capabilities and skills.
- To receive feedback from graduates and the labor market for future planning and development.
- To enhance interaction by students and graduates with local and external communities.
- To build a culture of cooperation and a sense of responsibility and caring for others.
- To contribute to enhancing the status of the University and its graduates among individuals and organizations in local and external communities.
- To create a means of interaction between students and University graduates and between graduates and the University.
- To interact with institutions to promote the skills and talents of graduates, find them appropriate jobs and network with the local community in a manner that serves graduates and the community.